Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

newchickmom09

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
lesa said:
newchick, those water lily's are just gorgeous! Do the ducks eat them?
Those waterlilies were like my pride and joys, I just loved them. Ducks LOVE to eat ANY plant in the water. We took out the roots once winter hit and placed them in a temp. pond liner until we make it to where the ducks can't get into the top pond werer we are going to put these back into.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
ducks4you said:
THIS picture of the hornworm with the wasp cocoons should be our next Picture of the Week.
http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=29415
Also, this would be a great photo to pass around on the Internet, too. VERY good definition, well framed.
I think its awesome too! I was in awe, and even more so because I knew what it was from my readings, but had never seen it in my yard! I may share it next week, I hate the idea of sharing my own pictures when you guys have plenty!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Can we get more pics for the fall? I would love to see images of harvests about now. Fruit, veggies, your fall plantings, squash, pumpkins, changing of season stuff would be great!!!

Get your camera's out!

I'm also thinking of doing a weekly theme photo thread... each week I come up with a theme everyone needs to take pictures and share them according to the theme? Like if one week the theme is 'Red' the pictures need to incorporate red in them somehow, and still have to do with your gardening. :D Sound like a plan?

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
A bottle gourd bloom:
6981_bottle_gourd_8-7-10_001.jpg

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
vfem said:
That is actually a really pretty bloom! :D
Thanks, I like having them bloom because of that, but I have nicknamed them my moon flower because they A: are white and B: seem to always bloom in the evening/night. :)
I also love that they are so different from most other gourd blooms and easy to tell apart from any other. Only problem is my one or two vines have taken over most of my garden, more then any other vine I have had.

GPN

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
My Peppers harvest! Jalapeno, cayenne, bouquet, and posiettia Peppers
14123_scubbernogs_002.jpg

My Pink rose!
14123_empty_8-30_015.jpg

Sorry they were on BYC, I am GFM over there has more storeage! :D

Latest posts