Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, you are too kind. I've seen a lot better photos than mine! lol. I was just proud that for the first time, I was able to upload the picture all by myself! I just hope I remember how in the future. ;)

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sure, @thistlebloom, put those luscious berries up for a whole week, taunting us and knowing many of us -- including you -- are far from enjoying such treats from our gardens.

Congrats, @ninnymary, they do look scrumptious. One of the reasons most of us on TEG garden is to enjoy what we grow. Well done!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary, your berries are so pretty, and you did good loading them! Now, lets see some more of your pictures!

Just a reminder to all of us, the POW is not a photo contest, it's just a billboard of our garden community's goings on. So please don't be shy. Obviously they can't all be featured on the home page, and I do my best to give everybody a turn up there, but even if they don't make the rotation, we all love seeing them on the thread. Thanks to everybody for sharing!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Aww..thank you wishin.Tomorrow is the big day! I get to meet Marshall and look for those snowbank blackberries. I will be driving an hour away on Mother's Day just for you! :) But please don't get your hopes up. It would be a very slim chance of finding them. And if I do, I will be fighting Marshall for them! :ep :D

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Aww..thank you wishin.Tomorrow is the big day! I get to meet Marshall and look for those snowbank blackberries. I will be driving an hour away on Mother's Day just for you! :) But please don't get your hopes up. It would be a very slim chance of finding them. And if I do, I will be fighting Marshall for them! :ep :D

Mary

oh Boy, I wish I could tag along not so much for the berries but to meet both of you, Have fun. :) (What a great way to spend part of your Mother's Day.)

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

Mary
Thank you mary :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, it was great meeting Marshall but there were no blackberries for sale. As Marshall was walking back to his car, I found the white blackberry bed towards the back of the garden and yelled out to him! They do exist and there were so many babies that I was tempted to pull one out. But we didn't. Instead we are going to contact the curator and see if he/she will give us a cutting. I don't know if they would even mail it to us. I may have to drive up there again. :hu It was enjoyable though to walk through the grounds.

Mary

MIchael Hibberd

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Lola spots someting to eat..

Attachments

• Lola.JPG
    Lola.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 211

Latest posts