PICTURES FINALLY!!!!!!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, did you notice the shabby chic chandelier in there? My husband asked me if I was gonna put a couch in there next. I said "no, dear, just a flat screen t.v." :lol:

My coop has been on our annual coop tour for the past 2 years and everyone loves it. :)

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ha! I was just thinking of your poor weed deprived girls!

I love your coop, and am so happy that you're posting pictures, when will we see an avatar?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
ninnymary said:
Carol, did you notice the shabby chic chandelier in there? My husband asked me if I was gonna put a couch in there next. I said "no, dear, just a flat screen t.v." :lol:

My coop has been on our annual coop tour for the past 2 years and everyone loves it. :)

Mary
OMG, I missed it! Too much Fun. :D

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, I drove an hour to get that chandelier. But it was worth it. It has lots of crystals. I told the guy who was selling it that it was going to a good home. He mistakely thought it was my house. I didn't dare tell him it was for my coop. He probably wouldn't have sold it to me if he knew. :lol:

Mary

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Mary I just looked back at your chandelier... OMG, you are so clever, you didn't let anything design wise get past you. I wonder how many people did the coop tour and went home and added that detail to theirs? I know I sure would have!!!

BackerBunch

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Mary, your yard is absolutely amazing! Not only do you have a green thumb, you have a great eye for design too! Good job!