Pinetree Garden Seeds~ UPDATE! Five Star Rating....

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just ordered a whale load of seeds from this mag and this is my first time with this company....any feedback? Good or bad?

I LOVE ordering seeds and dreaming of how they will grow...it's like buying a lottery ticket! :weee :weee :weee

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
They have great assortment and prices but I had a terrible time with delivery from them last year - fingers crossed for you that you get your seeds in a timely manner!

Mattemma

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I ordered from them one time .I was charged 2 times on my credit card for the same order.It took weeks to get a credit,and they were very rude about it.Average growth from seeds.

farmerlor

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I've ordered from Pinetree seeds for several years now and I just adore their seeds. If you only try one thing get the bag of lettuce mix. My kids didn't know what salad was until they tasted one made with Pinetree lettuce mix. I get all of my tomato seeds and some of the peppers and melons from various heirloom sellers but everything else that goes into my garden comes from Pinetree. I get good service, good germination and excellent produce.

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I ordered from them once but I can't even remember what it was that I ordered, it was only a couple of things but I don't remember

I just got my order from Cook's Garden today
I actually had all of my seed orders in and then this catalog came and I got weak so I got a few more things.
I forgot all about it and it showed up in the mail on this ridiculously rainy day we are having so it was a nice surprise.

So far this year every place I have ordered from has been excellent about filling my orders completely and getting them to me quickly.
Landreth's was the next day and I have no idea how they did it so quickly, I didn't pay extra shipping or anything and Baker's Creek was right behind them.

If anyone wants to look at a beautiful seed catalog, check out
Landreth's Seeds. Its got wonderful old time pictures and great details on each seed.
You can go online and request their catalog.

I plan to put alot more veggies in this year so you can never have too many.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, y'all!

This was my first year with Pinetree and I was pretty impressed with their prices and variety of seeds~but somewhat wary of trying a new place and the whole "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" thingy....like Burgess prices. :rolleyes:

I've never gotten anything from Burgess orders that lived.... :/

I ordered my seeds on a rush order, as I am later than I would like sprouting my tomato and pepper seeds. I'll post on the quality and speed of service so that others may learn about Pinetree.

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Bee, I've ordered from them for years, last year was the only year I had problems with them, but they were major. Hopefully they've straightened out. Their seed selection is excellent and I had no problem with germination and/or growth. My fingers are crossed for you! :)

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Just ordered a whale load of seeds from this mag and this is my first time with this company....any feedback? Good or bad?

I LOVE ordering seeds and dreaming of how they will grow...it's like buying a lottery ticket! :weee :weee :weee
I have ordered from Pinetree Garden Seeds for about 10 years with no problems with service or product. Excellent germination for me, also!
I ordered 32 items in Jan. this year, received my order in 7 days.
One back ordered item came two weeks later.

Watchdog shows all positive reviews so far this year. :clap

**dreaming of all the seeds I could buy if I won the lottery ** :th

Latest posts