Ponds and watergardens?

Catalina

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Could there be a section just for ponds and watergardens?
Or is there already a section and I missed it? :p

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Ooooh, that would be nice.... I could discuss the lotuses that aren't doing so hot! LOL

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
A possibility! We usually wait to see if there are a lot of discussions along a topic that can be grouped and then create a new section and move them into it.

So, for now, try to put them into a section that fits best and if we see a lot of interest we can create a new section.

Sound good?

Dawn419

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'd like to third the Ponds and Water Gardens suggestions as Skip and I just adopted care and maintenance of our aquarium clients 5-tiered water garden and I have alot of questions. :thumbsup

Dawn

Debby

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I haven't been very active, so perhaps I shouldn't say, but I would love to have a ponds and watergarden section to WADE about in. Lurking isn't very helpful, I know, but it sure is informative and fun.

So I would like to vote for a pond section.

ALSO: I would contribute heavily to a gardening with natives section--MY FAVORITE!!!! I actually know a few things about that and it is SOOOOO interesting. Is anyone else into that, or is it just me?

DP

wifezilla

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The issues I encounter with my pond are WAY different than the other gardening issues I come across. I would love a water garden/pond section.

Latest posts