possible visitation...

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
You already know my answer. We are just 8 miles off I8o :) And a nice motel in Eldridge at about the 1/2 way point between Long Grove and the highway! Sure hope to see you in Sept. If you finalize plans let me know so I can save the day ;) Us retirees might want to be out 'n about. ;)

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
If your route takes you through SE Missouri or Southern Illinois, you will be pretty close to my house. I am about 15 minutes off I-55.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's nowhere near us... :(
You'll be going through a lot of desert.

If you've never been to Yellowstone, it would definitely be worth a drive through, since you're already traveling so far.
You won't be far from Bryce or Zion and they are also spectacular.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's nowhere near us... :(
You'll be going through a lot of desert.

If you've never been to Yellowstone, it would definitely be worth a drive through, since you're already traveling so far.
You won't be far from Bryce or Zion and they are also spectacular.

your part of that zig zag......pay attention sis

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
You already know my answer. We are just 8 miles off I8o :) And a nice motel in Eldridge at about the 1/2 way point between Long Grove and the highway! Sure hope to see you in Sept. If you finalize plans let me know so I can save the day ;) Us retirees might want to be out 'n about. ;)
now carol your one of the main reasons i'm taking the northern route, will keep you in the loop...

Latest posts