Potting Bench for Greenhouse

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
... but it all depends on what you want, a working greenhouse... or just a showcase for your plants. In the summer I drag the hose in and let fly, very seldom does it look tidy, my greenhouse is a real work horse ;). Every couple of years I take everything out, dismantle the benches give it a through cleaning, weed and rake the gravel floor, put everything back I want to keep, get rid of the rest. Yeah, it does looks tidy, at least for a little while :).
Annette

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
The building is about foot off the ground, I worry about weight, I think blocks would be to heavy. I did use stair raisers for benches. my nephew made my paranoid about weight. We had a big fight over them. I found sometimes better to buy something them try and build it lumber can be expensive.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been keeping my eye out for something to use inside GH for potting bench. I wanted something narrow so it willn't take up to much room. Several times a day I pass by a old iron fishtank stand that I have saved. It just dawned on me with some kind of top would make prefect potting bench !!!. It is nice when you finally found a use for something you been saving.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been keeping my eye out for something to use inside GH for potting bench. I wanted something narrow so it willn't take up to much room. Several times a day I pass by a old iron fishtank stand that I have saved. It just dawned on me with some kind of top would make prefect potting bench !!!. It is nice when you finally found a use for something you been saving.
The top could just be a couple of fence boards.

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
PERFECT :clap

Latest posts