Puppy shopping

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My boon companion is a black Lab/Great Dane cross. Weighs 105 pounds, seldom barks, but pay attention when he does. He adores the grand babies, children and will protect them. He sticks to us when we are outside, always wants to do what we are doing. He is great with ALL the animals, horses, sheep, chickens.

I hope you can find a Lab/Great Dane cross. Ours has such a wonderful personality. Can't say enough good about him. He came from an animal shelter, you might call around to see what you can find.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had a pair of Dane-adores pass through the local shelter just a few weeks ago. Real sweet hearts. If you'd like, I can find out what rescue took them. Maybe there's more?

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
No word on the Great Dame cross puppies. My Vet just wrote about possible 6 week old GS cross puppies. I am a sucker for GS's. I think that they are the most beautiful and loyal dogs around, but don't tell Pyg that! She is Lab/GS x Pitbull, got that Pitbull smile. Just saw a Lab/Pitbull cross last week and Pyg has a longer snout and that GS cross fur and coloring on her tail.

Last edited:

Latest posts