Purple Berries? (solved by Ron) American Beautyberry

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
beefy said:
i get great joy out of agitating the crazy drivers too. oops i'm sorry, i didnt realize that you were trying to get around me or i would have sped up ... NOT!
It is fun, like the reverse of a Race car driver! Pin him in and slow down if need be! The complete stop can set people off too! They are waving there arm at me to go, so I do the seven count one... two...three...ah I lost count! Then I proceed with caution, not to fast now!

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Evil!

I am just happy to get to the next intersection...I usually catch up long after someone sped past me going NOWHERE! LOL

Can't fool me, I know no one here goes anywhere! Plus, it is only a 15 minute town, from one end to the other...tops' 15 minutes. :he

Ron

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i love it when people get right up on my bumper and i slow down and they get all ticky and then i'm like yeah theres a reason i'm slowing down, pal, as i turn on my blinker and come to a near complete stop before turning. i get a lot of satisfaction hearing their motor roar as they haveto re-accelerate

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
beefy said:
i love it when people get right up on my bumper and i slow down and they get all ticky and then i'm like yeah theres a reason i'm slowing down, pal, as i turn on my blinker and come to a near complete stop before turning. i get a lot of satisfaction hearing their motor roar as they haveto re-accelerate
Ok how about this one?
You come up to a stop and they are pushing you to go! ya shut off the truck and pop the hood. Flashers and all!
They are so close up on you they are pinned! cars behind them and all. I know how to have fun! :somad

desertcat

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
One more mobile speed bump checking in! Love making people drive the speed limit...especially on my street.

Back to the plant, though. Think those might grow in Amarillo, TX?
I checked the site that Ron gave and it looks possible in theory at least. We are getting ready to eradicate a lot of grass/weeds over the next few years and would love to have things that are different than what all the neighbors have.

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i'm sure--it grows here on the sandy ditchbanks/fencerows where it never rains and gets sprayed with roundup...

being a speedbump on your own road or at your own driveway is all the more gratifying.

Latest posts