Quotes and thoughts for the day

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Aging is the price we pay for living.

while i really appreciate biological systems there are times when i'd like to join the robot overlards... (overlords but bigger :) )... i mean, spines, surely they can be redesigned so they don't break and pinch nerves and blow out discs and such. or at least make them so they can unzip and be replaced... a few strategic grommets and such and we'd be good to go.

really, what i wish for is a way to go to sleep for about 500 years to see what happens next. wake me up everyone once in a while to make things are still ok, but otherwise, zzzz...

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
while i really appreciate biological systems there are times when i'd like to join the robot overlards... (overlords but bigger :) )... i mean, spines, surely they can be redesigned so they don't break and pinch nerves and blow out discs and such. or at least make them so they can unzip and be replaced... a few strategic grommets and such and we'd be good to go.
Maybe joints are designed to teach us humility, just when we start to think we know it all.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe joints are designed to teach us humility, just when we start to think we know it all.

as a kid joints taught me to see the world differently, but not those kind of joints... :) it is now legal. who would imagine such a change in my lifetime? i still haven't had any since they made it legal. not planning on it either, my brain and lungs don't need any more issues. :)

CarolPNW

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
tB0aDoX.jpg

Latest posts