Rave For Double A Vineyards

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I was looking for a certain grape vine a TEG member recommended Double A Vineyards in NY. I just got my vines in todays mail. It was first time I ordered from them, they where packed very well. When I unpacked them I was shocked at the root system. I have gotten trees with less roots, each vine had over 3 feet of roots !! They are loaded with buds just about to start growing. Was very happy with this purchase !!!!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I agree people have no problem speaking up when things are bad, they don't speak up as much when things go good or better. When buying something potted you don't realize how much roots plants really have because usually pot bound .

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
big holes need to be dug for those babies.. if you ever get a chance drive out to millers nurseries in canandaigua,ny <finger lakes area> hit their store and drive around the vineyards area that they have plus they have a great apple orchard where you can sample the different apples per their season...
we went there about 8 years ago in the fall the champagne grapes they were on the vine were out of this world..

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
dw family lives in wellsville we took a 2 day drive buffalo,ny hit the falls and then hit canandaigua,ny and then corning,ny love the glass museum there...

Mel

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I am waiting on an order of several bareroot grapevines from Double A . Great to hear from satisfied customers.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Chickie'sMomaInNH thats right you where the one who recommended them!! Good call I was very happy . We should have a sticky on mail order companies sometimes thats the only way to get a certain plant. BYC has them top of page on every forum.

Latest posts