RECENT POSTS

dickiebird

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
WOW, I just logged on and opened the recent post area of the forum, and low and behold valley ranch only had 12 of the posts on the page!!!!

THANX RICH

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Posters like that I just block so I have NO idea what they are ranting about. I'll let you carry on the discussion with those types.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
ease up on valley not his fault that western union telegraph just install a second party line into his region.. he is very happy when the freight wagons show up with sunlight and whiskey. :lol:

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
My...it's getting awfully crotchety in here.

I haven't the inclination for sparky witticisms as some folks are very talented at employing, so I'll just be blunt...

If it's in violation of the rules...flag it for the moderator.

If it is someone/something that annoys you...utilize that wondrous ignore button.

No one is forcing you to open and read every post. Certainly everyone here has at one time or another shared a funny or something else not garden related. The atmosphere of mob rule and personal attacks here is getting really disgusting.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
@journey11, I might have spent hours trying to say the same thing in a more polite way, but yer right on the money here.

Personally, I appreciate each and every member on TEG Some days I read everything with enjoyment, some days with trepradations, but always with respect and caring.

Last edited:

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
we all make our oh no and live to do it another day God willing
and the crick don't rise