Reaction score
So been holding out a?
Some great yart.

Going to be a long day!
4952009.gif

ams3651

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I just remembered this one, not like it sits in my side yard and I see it every day or anything. This wheel barrow sat for free outside a business. its beat up, cant use it but makes an excellent decoration.
It looks real pretty in the summer with a big fern inside. And I have no idea what that ground cover is growing next to the bunny, i didnt plant it and it didnt grow there before.

5307_dscn0064.jpg

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
You sure that wheel barrow is finished?
I have fixed much worse! ;)

Looks great though, I can just picture a nice fern in there! The rake adds to the affect I'm sure when the fern is all about!

Peace; Joe

butterfly1.gif

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Just thought I would throw in some of my "yard art to be" we moved here and have been so overwhelmed that nothing has been placed and worked with ...and one of the recent posts reminds me we need to pick up our old wheel barrow with the iron wheels.. it was my dads and I want to plant in it next year.;
here are some of our other "heirlooms" cream separator, pump, wagn wheels, iron kittles, etc
6364_hpim1629.jpg

6364_hpim1631.jpg

6364_hpim1632.jpg

We dont have the porch underpined yet, so nothing is permanent.. still have a lot of planning to do.

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That is nice! Whether or not you leave the grill in place you won't be able to see it before long. I would pull that part and let the rest be just an open pot; those Coleus will fill that and then some!

Then I guess you would have to find a use for the grill part. LOL It does look like a great camping surface for cooking over a fire with stone surround! Coffee outside in the Garden! LOL

Look, the Lazy-boy Grill! LOL
aab659e9-4071-4081-96f3-e6dde4dcba63.jpg

this is mindblowing!
771531EF.jpg

when is lunch?
51227.jpg

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow Ron that gives me some great ideas!

Something about that second picture that draws my attention to it.

I do have a large split rim as a fire pit, one of those arm gigs would be cool.

I thought about the grill on the plants and will have a hidden set of legs. I just set it on there for a picture and get back to transplanting!

I picked up a bunch of nice pots today and am making soil as I type.

Joe

Latest posts