Red-built greenhouse

ccheek

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I love the idea of a movable greenhouse, @Devonviolet. Like a chicken tractor for vegetables, lol. Mine, however, will not be movable either. We sunk 8ft posts 2ft deep in my current garden, then went around them with a plastic fencing that has just a little smaller hexagon pattern than chicken wire, and are putting bird netting over the top. What I am hoping is to be able to attach tarps to the posts during the winter to do some container gardening. I would hate to work the soil year round (unless someone smarter at gardening than me can tell me it's okay somehow :)). Then I could use the hooks that the tarps hang on for hanging baskets in the spring/summer season. I'm kinda planning as I go, and saying a ton of prayers that it works. Like @Smart Red, I'm having a heck of a time deciding on a door though.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
love the greenhouse, just might covertly barrow
be1.gif
your design for next winter....

andystar9099

Sprout
Reaction score
But homes are beautiful and lovely due to all our elders, My small home with my lovely parents is looking so charming and graceful. I can decorate my home with family and gardening.
What is it that turns seniors into heat lovers? Growing up house was always in the 60s, no one dared touch the dial to raise it. Now when I go into that same house, my father has it so hot it is uncomfortable.

Latest posts