Roses Thursday

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Greenthumb18 said:
I plan on having a piece or two of this cake that I made yesterday: Chocolate Mousse
I would gladly be happy to give everyone a piece. Its like chocolate heaven!! :lol:
When you haven't had chocolate in a while, this surely satisfies!

:love Enjoy Valentines everyone! :love

[url]http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/uploads/thumbs/5881_p2140914.jpg[/url]

[url]http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/uploads/thumbs/5881_p2140911.jpg[/url]
Okay mike. I'm waiting for my piece. :pop

And I enjoyed reading what you all did or had done for you for by your sweeties. :love ( Carol Dee, I loved your chalkboard love note, "Sunshine" ! That's awful sweet :) )

We don't usually make a big deal out of it, but I got surprised by a big sloppy kiss, then dh came in and pulled the dog off me!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
baymule said:
Valentine's Day is our anniversary. Today is our 17th. I let DH know last week I wanted to go out to eat, but on the 13th, to avoid the rush at the restuarants. So we went out last night to a local seafood restuarant. It was yummy, noisy and nice to not cook. And he had me a lovely card. :love
Congrats!

Hubby was working yesterday so nothing here.... but our anniversary is 2/17 so we'll try to go out to dinner or something. So glad he doesn't work Sunday's or we'd miss this anniversary too! (A whole 8 years for us)

April Manier

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Alas, I was expecting something, but my honey was so busy writing a reply brief he forgot!

Frankly I never like getting hothouse roses. No smell and they don't last. Carnations, asters, and mums are what I like.

I will say though that before I pruned my roses back last week they had flowers on them. Even through the freeze this year they kept producing!

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
DW and I were both working. We've never been big on the day but with DD I have to do something. So we pick out cards and DD picks out flowers that HER the cats chew up. :rolleyes:

Instead I try to surprise her randomly with a card in the mail, or something special just because. Lot better than fighting with the crowds thursday.

Latest posts