Rough carpenter or roofer```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Yep, I saw that when looking back at the picture```

I've seen things very like that~ on job sites~ things like: framers pushing the ABS vent pipe away while framing an inside wall so that the pipe is leaning inside a room~ or outside the building~ The plumber then slams the the freeze blocking off to put the up vent in place```

That ladder~ after looking at it~ I think the framer may just have slipped the rafter in and tacked it in place letting the next guy in line~ I wonder in what part of the country this is```

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of my clients had her house built around a giant tree. It goes up 2 floors and out roof.
A tree house you say ! :lol::lol::lol: What happens if and when the tree happens to fall down during a storm ? :caf

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tsk, tsk, tsk. I built my deck around a tree. This summer the tree was taken down. Guy sawing had to crawl under the deck to reach the stump.

I couldn't imagine having a tree in the middle of a house. A tree house, yes, but not going through the middle of the house at ground level.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
The very rich want different the houses on her street are in the 5 million range. Her house is one of a kind. I Think Frank Lolyd wright did it first. I did get to see her house once when I had to bring home her dog.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Rich carry lots of insurance
I hope that this wealthy lady has read the fine print on that insurance policy. Several years ago in Cal., a large branch from a centuries old oak tree that was just a couple feet away from the house, fell onto a homeowner's house and did considerable dammage to the roof as well as it's interior walls. Insurance company declined the claim saying that the home owner was negligent in not providing proper trimming maintenance for that tree. Loopholes ! :idunno