Rudy, the survivor

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I busted out laughing! I have tears in my eyes! :lol::lol::lol::lol:I love the 4th pic too, already have a caption. "And just WHERE is the zipper in these pants?? I have to PEE!!"
:clap:clap
"canesisters said:
I was thinking something like "What the!?!?! Where did the bottom of my long-johns go!!!! "[/QUOTE}

And I imagined Rudy checking to see that all the important parts were still there and workable.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our Friend @SweetMissDaisy made a chicken coat for one of chickens a few years ago. Tiny Tim. He was small and sparely feathered or hen pecked. Any way he did fine in his coat. See him here. http://sweetmissdaisy.typepad.com/sassy_sweet_notes/2008/11/project-poultry.html or on you tube!
and this one... tiny tim.png

Last edited:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our Friend @SweetMissDaisy made a chicken coat for one of chickens a few years ago. Tiny Tim. He was small and sparely feathered or hen pecked. Any way he did fine in his coat. See him here. http://sweetmissdaisy.typepad.com/sassy_sweet_notes/2008/11/project-poultry.html or on you tube!
and this one...View attachment 4678

Does Tiny Tim backup like that all the time or was he having adjustment problems with his new coat? Watching him kinda reminded me of putting a collar on a kitten - lol.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Does Tiny Tim backup like that all the time or was he having adjustment problems with his new coat? Watching him kinda reminded me of putting a collar on a kitten - lol.
I think she said he finally got used to it. It was when he 1st wore the coat. She even made him an elf like coat for the holidays!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Once I get the patterning down I was going to make some silly clothes, like maybe a Dalek. I also thought about a "feathered" rain coat, I have duct tape w/ peacock feathers on it.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Major drama here today, Shakespear tried to kill Rudy!!!!! Rudy is now w/ the rabbits we are working on a temporary house for him and I will put one of the small girls w/ him tonight. Trying to decide a more permanent solution and Shakespear's fate.