Rudy, the survivor

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol::yuckyuck:lol: So right, @canesisters, it is an old story in a new setting, but there is nothing new under the sun.

How old are the boys getting? Could it be normal budding male rivalry or the difference of a new smell and look with the coat? Is this Rudy's diabolical plan to become a house chicken for the winter?

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well, the Rudster got left yesterday by his, hotsy, totsy "woman". She didn't like the tied down life and left to pursue the party life w/ her gal pals and the big stud boy toys. He was crushed and is doing the treat call for the buns, but they don't seem to appreciate crickets.

I'm talking w/ a fellow Okie about getting him a lady showgirl, arm candy to make her jealous.

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
oh my word, i just found rudys thread and have sat here and laughed and cried as i went from page to page. on one level you have to feel sorry for rudy because he is the misfit but on the other level he is one lucky bird because he has such a loving mom. i guess you could dress him in a bunny suit for the winter. i like the others await more pictures

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh! Rudy is not a misfit. He is the biggest, baddest, most handsome and adored rooster that has ever stomped around on Kass's yard.
And the sooner the other chickens recognize that, the better off everyone wil be!:p

( <~~ loves that silly roo :love )

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tread lightly there, @goatgurl, Aunt Red here to defend my cyber-nephew, Rudy, against all detractors. (Just teasing of course). Rudy is a special young roo in a family of naked necks. It is so easy to look at Rudy and picture Sunday dinner on the claw.

He thinks of himself as a completely 'normal' rooster and anyone who thinks differently has the problem. I suspect he would do quite well in his TX home through the winter without the special clothing Kasaundra wants to make, but it is always a good idea to be safe rather than sorry.

I still think @Kasaundra should be sending Rudy's portfolio to the chicken clothing company shown earlier on this thread. How he could fail to win their hearts modeling their line of fowl-wear is beyond comprehension. Kasaundra, Rudy is a national treasure that you may have to share. Any requests from Guinness? Rudy should have his page in their World Record book as well.

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:lol: now i have seen rudy naked and he isn't the biggest and the baddest, not so much remember sheakspear beat him up, most hansome, uummm again, I've seen him naked and his crop looks like a bosom but most adored that one i totally agree with. he is well loved by many.
@Smart Red. i agree she should send his portfolio to chicken clothing companys and he would be a star. no disrespect intended to rudy but.....

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
A lady showgirl! Whoo Hoo! That'll make Rudy one very happy boy!!

@goatgurl glad you found your way over here! TEG has many hidden nuggets of wisdom, weirdness and just plain fun!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:he Sorry, @goatgurl, I am not as observant as baymule. :frowWelcome to TEG!:frow I know I've seen your name in other sites, but having you join here is great! :loveYou will love this site -:love- it is active, informative, helpful, friendly, and fun.

:thumbsup I am so glad to have you growing with us! :welcome

Latest posts