santa came early

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
my feet have been killing me at work walking on concrete all day does not help...
had a pair of those gel inserts in them no help, what timing my old boots blew out on the side not bad for being 6 months old<i'm rough on shoes> so this morning dw and i went down to wally world got a new pair those gels did not help, so tried the dc scholl's foot mapping device, did what it told me to do said i need the cf440 inserts. so we purchased them as well.

got home slipped them in and have been walking around wow what a difference my feet feel, the big test is tomorrow... anything is better than how my feet felt lately.
will say this they are proud of the inserts 50.00 got on their website how about they have a 10.00 rebate..

happy feet everyone....

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks , Happy Feet make me Happy! With all the foot pain I have had and dealt with over the last 15 years any day they do not hurt is a VERY GOOD day. Hope these do the trick for you.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
nothing worse than walking around feeling like somebody has put needles in the shoes and can barely walk once getting home with a little whimper.
yes i hope this helps as well..

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i hope they help, i've never seen any kind of gadget which measures feet. :)

unasked for nattering follows...

sometimes it can be complications from other things making it worse. have you had a checkup recently?

(don't have to answer here, but something to consider)

in my case i used to have a lot of foot pain and it was a combination of things which included eating way too much rhubarb (and knowing when not to eat it), bad shoes and my high arches.

shoes with padding and inserts did help some. quitting the job helped more. :)

i now wear crocs most of the time when i'm gardening, i don't eat as much rhubarb and am careful about when (not too soon after any kind of frost/deep cold) and the high arches don't bother me if i don't pull my foot bending it when doing things. i'm stretching more so my feet can stay flat, much better for the lower back too.

if your shoes are too tightly fitting that can be a major source of problems too...

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your feet are one of the most important part of your body. They are your foundation. Treat your feet right. If you have good medical insurance have a check up at a good foot DR. Mines is on speed dial, well not really but should be.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your feet are one of the most important part of your body. They are your foundation. Treat your feet right. If you have good medical insurance have a check up at a good foot DR. Mines is on speed dial, well not really but should be.
Mine is @Nyboy !!! I see him every 4 months. ;)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never been to a foot doctor. I got a bone spur on my heel, it hurt so bad I couldn't put my heel to the floor. I did my research.

It seems bone spurs are caused by a calcium imbalance. Not just any old calcium, but a specific type, calcium fluoride. Calcium flouride belongs to a group of cell salts. I ordered Hyland brand calcium flouride and another that had the 12 essential cell salts in it. In a week I could walk without pain. The spur dissolved and didn't come back.

Cure cost $11

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never been to a foot doctor. I got a bone spur on my heel, it hurt so bad I couldn't put my heel to the floor. I did my research.

It seems bone spurs are caused by a calcium imbalance. Not just any old calcium, but a specific type, calcium fluoride. Calcium flouride belongs to a group of cell salts. I ordered Hyland brand calcium flouride and another that had the 12 essential cell salts in it. In a week I could walk without pain. The spur dissolved and didn't come back.

Cure cost $11
Happy that was a good fix for you. I have VERY flat feet and years of excess weight. All foot bones have shifted creating pulling and pinching as well as a tarsal tunnel pain. Orthotics help keep things in alignment for now. Left foot Achelous tendon stretched out and does not hold foot in proper alignment, thus the Arizona boot I wear all the time! Ugly but does the job.

Latest posts