santa came early

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just checked the CVS down road has machine. Now for very important question some people have disgusting feet , your standing on machine without footwear, do they have cleaning wipes to use before stepping on machine ?

Geeze Monk, just take your own wipes.
Monk-adrian-monk-23485465-377-382.jpg

:gig

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know if you have a "The Good Feet Store" in your area or not. They advertize hard and heavy on the West Coast. My wife had sore feet , so decided to try them. You walk barefoot on a roll of paper and based on your step pattern, the technition will then sell you a plastic insert for your shoes. It worked great for my wife. However, when she talked me into trying and buying the custom fit plastic insert at the store ... after 2 days of use ... I could barely stand as the PAIN was so SEVERE. I took them back and they refused to refund my money ( very expensive ) telling me that the pain I experienced was all in my head. Customer care after the sale is virtually non- existant. It took me about two weeks of wearing only slippers to finally recover.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just checked the CVS down road has machine. Now for very important question some people have disgusting feet , your standing on machine without footwear, do they have cleaning wipes to use before stepping on machine ?
Keep your socks on!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know if you have a "The Good Feet Store" in your area or not. They advertize hard and heavy on the West Coast. My wife had sore feet , so decided to try them. You walk barefoot on a roll of paper and based on your step pattern, the technition will then sell you a plastic insert for your shoes. It worked great for my wife. However, when she talked me into trying and buying the custom fit plastic insert at the store ... after 2 days of use ... I could barely stand as the PAIN was so SEVERE. I took them back and they refused to refund my money ( very expensive ) telling me that the pain I experienced was all in my head. Customer care after the sale is virtually non- existant. It took me about two weeks of wearing only slippers to finally recover.
The inserts (Orthotics) from my foot Dr. are covered by insurance. Making them cheaper than any Good Feet Store product and backed by the Dr. if you still have problems adjustments can be made and other measures taken. I :lovemy foot Doctor.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
my mother who was diabetic got a open wound on the bottom of her foot. She would see her foot Dr every 3 weeks for scraping of the wound. It made walking very painful for my mother. After a whole year of treatment there was no improvement. I asked a client who was diabetic if she knew a good foot DR. She gave me her Dr name saying she was the best. I sat my mother down to talk I said after a year maybe time for 2nd opinion I had a great dr. My mother went crazy screaming at me defending her DR. I dropped it, 6 more months go by with no healing. Dr starts talking amputation of foot. Now my mother wants 2nd opinion and meets with new Dr. My mother like new Dr and starts seeing her. Only after 2 months big difference wound is healing, 4 months completely healed. Bottom line a 2nd opinion is always a good idea. @Pulsegleaner if you ever need a great foot Dr hit me up.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
They tell you to build up to wearing new orthotics.Though your sound like the gave you the wrong ones.Mine were formed by my chiropractor. Stepped into foam and he sent them out for custom molding. They are fantastic.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I KNOW that the inserts were wrong a few hours after I wore them in my shoes ( not my boots ), then they started to really hurt to the point that I could hardly stand. I took them back and asked for a re- fit... nope ... they insisted that the original ones were the right fit. Then I asked for a refund , they gave me the bums rush. After wearing slippers only for two weeks, my feet improved to the point where I started to wear my Western boots again on my ranch ... my feet felt just fine. I wore these same boots for about 30 years that were resoled at least 5 times. A year later the boot leathers started to crack and wear out on the sides to the point that I couldn't resole them again, so now they are retired.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
tea tree oil works well for foot fungi...

smells, but i don't care.

once in a while i put a little bleach in hot water as hot as i can stand and soak for a half hour then scrub all the dead skin off. this is where the foot fungi grow.

one thing i love about crocs. i can soak them too... :)