Santa delivered, so ..?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
. can you?

Most of you won't read this until after you have been cradled in the lap of luxurious over-indulgence far too long. There comes that moment and just a brief glimmer of realization that the winter holidays are past.

Next up, New Years' Resolutions!

December 25, 2015 71228 AM PST.png

Can you deliver it, right over home plate? Or, not ..?

In the garden, what will you be doing differently or just better, this year?

Steve :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wonder if I can resolve to ... rely more on others?

It happened several years ago in the big veggie garden. DW wanted the neighbor's tractor guy to come over to till. The new guy, who is ancient ;) - well past 70, does a very good job by maintaining our paths and tilling only the beds.

There was little choice in having the tractor guy over after deciding to include the garden extension. It makes my forearm twitch to admit that ...

Steve

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I made a Resolution...back in 1978. It was.."I will NEVER make any more New Years Resolutions!".
I can stick to that one. :p

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am already getting very excited for next year's garden. It's so warm out there, I keep thinking it's spring and I should be DOING something, LOL. A very weird feeling, having had no real dormant period myself either this winter.

I think if I am going to aim to do anything differently out there this year, I want to try to keep things a little more manageable...maybe try to keep my plants within the boundaries of my garden this year, not torment DH with pumpkin vines escaping everywhere... ;)

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am DETERMINED to actually HAVE a garden in 2016.
2015's summer got consumed with fencing & new cow education & fencing & new cow stuff & fencing...
(did you know cows can JUMP!?!?!)
4869[1].gif

Last edited:

Latest posts