Seasonal Weight Loss

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I discovered that getting your tongue pierced will pretty much guarantee a 10 pound weight loss, since you can't eat anything but crushed ice for 10 or 12 days. Of course, it will also make it hard to eat noodle for months, which helps keep the weight off. I don't imagine this would appeal to everyone though. :lol:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
so lucky, I would think that anyone who gets sick or lands in the hospital would lose weight quick. That's why I've decided to just keep the extra 7 lbs. I have. Just for insurance purposes, you see. ;)

Mary

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
ninnymary said:
so lucky, I would think that anyone who gets sick or lands in the hospital would lose weight quick. That's why I've decided to just keep the extra 7 lbs. I have. Just for insurance purposes, you see. ;)

Mary
I found a way to lose 35 pounds in only two weeks. All you have to do is go into a coma and get on a ventilator with all food being fed through a tube. I can't really recomend it though. I was weak as a cat when I finally came out of it. ;)

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
hoodat said:
ninnymary said:

Mary
I found a way to lose 35 pounds in only two weeks. All you have to do is go into a coma and get on a ventilator with all food being fed through a tube. I can't really recomend it though. I was weak as a cat when I finally came out of it. ;)
Yikes hoodat, think I might stick to conventional methods to lose weight first. That may be the last thing I want to try!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
35 pounds!!!

I've never had "surgery" beyond the doctor's office. Never once, was it me in the hospital bed. And only once, have I had an IV bag hung over my head. I've been on the other end of those needles many a time, however.

Really, I don't know how I'd act and would rather not find out. They'd have to give me the drugs that would make me happy to be there that day, I'm sure. After they kick my feet out from under me, I suppose recuperation might go okay.

Steve
who will go back & change the title on this to "Seasonal Weight Loss" just for the sake of inspiration

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I made it all the way to 81 without a major illness but time has a way of catching up to you. I was lucky to find the right surgeon. I'm told that not many of them will do a heart operation on a man my age.

Latest posts