Second hand (score) store!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
photo (10).JPG

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't know how I managed to post these pics. But I couldn't seem to move the curser down so that I could write text. Now you can see those dumb roses I was talking about. Wished it had a different design but I guess it works.

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm trying to post pics but I forgot how too.GRRR ...I sent them to my email. I go back to thread and hit upload but pics are not there. I've got my phone hooked up to my computer but I don't think I have them uploaded? Please help.

Mary
Did you first download them into your computer? Then you can click the "upload a file" button and it will let you "browse" (click on browse) the pictures in your computer. When you find the one you want click on "open" then choose if you want a thumbnail or full size image.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh! Look at you go! Who said you need help Mary?
The urn is pretty, even with the rose garland, but you could always get your chisel out and do some remodeling if they really bug you...:D

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh no Thistle, I would probably break it!

Nyboy, I forgot to add that I also got that long slab leading to the urn along with the other pieces.

Mary

Anthony_Smith

Leafing Out
Reaction score
My Second Hand Store is open every garbage day/night.
You can get everything they have for your time and gas money.
The prices are just right too, ~ Free!

Last year I stopped picking up supplies because I had too many to get rid of. Lots of planters and pots. Garden tools ~ I can't believe what just gets tossed out.

Latest posts