Serbian Cannabis: Between Pain and the Law ~ couple bad words ~ subtitles

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
When my mother was in the last stages of bone cancer She stopped eating because of nausea, I asked her if she wanted to see if Marijuana would help. She said no I am sure because it was still illegal at the time. I wonder if it was legal would she have tried it. She tried many drugs Dr recommended.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have long thought that marijuana should be available to people for medicinal use. It's ridiculous to withhold a relatively safe pain killer to people who really need it.

I wonder how much influence the big pharma companies have in keeping weed illegal? Think of the opiates and fentanyl patches that wouldn't be bought. And anti-depressants and sleeping pills.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have three, yes three, weed pharmacies with in two miles of my home. And even closer, 1 mile, is a building that rents for $2K a month and they are processing edibles.

I'm pro cannabis but not like we see here where anyone can drop in and get their 1/4 gram for only $10! (along with a plethora of other ad signs...)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'm pro-legalization of pretty much everything that isn't a direct harm to others, there are some things going on now that i'd surely want to ban outright, but i'm a minority so oh well. life in a free country and all that...

good luck pot heads. party on...

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I feel the need to clarify my position. I'm pro cannabis for medical reasons - not for getting high or fake/made up medical issues.

I want it used for pain relief to lessen the need for opiates, for extreme symptom relief, for those afflicted with tremors, OCD, autoimmune diseases where weed would lessen the course of the ravages on the body, and so on and so on....Also, I've read where some tinctures have helped dogs and cats with unmanageable medical ailments.