Severe Weather?

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That's great news for you DL!!!! Hope no one got hurt in the wind storm. I just spent 30 minutes in our garden doing some weeding,...... I'm pouring sweat already and it's not even 9:30 here yet. Guess I'll have to wait until this evening when the shade is on the garden.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
We got three long hard showers yesterday, with the temps in the high 80's and the humidity way up there. I hope things don't start rotting and mildewing in the garden now. Today will be mid 90's and very humid. Time to get the fan put back on the chickens, and give them some nice cold treats.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I just put frozen gallon water jugs in the run..... they are already panting....so I wet the run down for them.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We had a small thunderstorm roll threw about an hour ago. It cooled things down from 90 to 78 !!!!! I hear thunder in the background again.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
dewdropsinwv said:
With all the rain we have had for the pas 2 1/2 weeks we have finally dried out. Now here comes the weather we have been waiting for 90's all week!!!!! GREAT pool weather.
We spent all afternoon in the pool on Saturday and having not seen the sun for 3 weeks, I sure did get burned!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I can imagine you got burnt!!! I was heading out to the pool when I heard the thunder in the distance... :( oh well there is always tomorrow!!!!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
A lot of the country is under a heat advisory for most of the week. If you are out side be careful and stay hydrated!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:( :/ Here I am in West Virginia and cant get rid of the rain!!!!! I think that once this rain moves out we wont see any rain for a while..... at least that's what I'm hoping for!

desertlady

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
dewdropsinwv said:
:( :/ Here I am in West Virginia and cant get rid of the rain!!!!! I think that once this rain moves out we wont see any rain for a while..... at least that's what I'm hoping for!
please make it go our way!! :D

Latest posts