Show your 2014 garden pics

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
You've definitely got rights to brag, Jim. Your garden looks great! :thumbsup You all must be getting lots of rain too. I've got a jungle going on here from the heat, humidity and rain. The plants sure love it anyhow.

Here's my recent garden pics in my journal thread. I had a ton of pics to post and didn't want to clog up your thread. ;)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Me, too, @Mauldintiger. I have 6 on order since early April, but my truck never seems to drop by with them on board. (DS drives my truck since his died.) I know that if I ever managed to get my own truck for a weekend I would have them here.

DS and family went on vacation for a week. I was hoping to get my truck for that week -- trips to dump, Goodwill, lumber yard, etc. -- but they decided to take it North with them. Then the alternator went out. They took FIL's truck, but blocked my truck with another vehicle so I couldn't even fix the truck and use it. Sigh!

Mauldintiger

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The panels work great! When I realized the butternut and acorn squash were going to take over the garden I dropped by tractor supply, they had them and their stock boys delivered them for $25.
I have squash, cukes and pole beans on mine, going to use them for tomatoes next year.

Latest posts