Snow/Spring????

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today it is just plain dark here. Thick clouds, but not raining. Got some woodwork done in the garden so far this morning. On a coffee break right now. Resetting my hi lo thermometer for a week or 2.

swampducks

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Went to bed last night with a forecast of 100% snow for today. woke up with 100% chance of rain. :bow Still a gloomy cold day but that's a 100% improvement in my book!

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes Rain is much better than snow this time of the year... We actually have partly sunny skies today been sooooo gloomy all week...hope the weekend is good need to get some outside work started...

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:gig

I just spotted a Gopherwood ship floating by in the rain

The skipper's a zookeeper/shipbuilder
His name's Noah

I think there's a great Otis Redding tune for this rainy day

:gig

swampducks

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
They just changed the forecast back to 100% snow. :barnie

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
We are still under the gloom - which is also raining on us.

March has had a record rain/snowfall for a number of local weather stations. And, it continues and will continue. There seems to be some sort of natural division of things - I think this might be known as the movement of the sun but I can't verify that. In the March of Time, I'll be counting the fleas jumping off the dog for greater accuracy in accounting for things. A hole in the roof to allow a drip in, could serve as well . . .

There's no escape. Digging straight down would put me near Antarctica and the Desolation Islands, in the southern Indian Ocean!

Steve

swampducks

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It is snowing. The high is supposed to be 45? It hit 37 and has dropped to 32. I don't think so.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I guess it would be rude of me to tell you that it's been 82 degrees and sunny here today? Ok, I won't. But I did get a slight sunburn.:hide

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well it stayed partly sunny all day but it was cool/cold...crazy weather

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
So lucky, if I was a cruel person I would be hoping that sunburn was stinging a little!! Hey, I bet I could have got a nice rosy wind burn today! Enjoy that beautiful weather, and don't be afraid to share a little with us! Predicting 1-3 inches of the white stuff here....

Latest posts