Some critters in my garden..!!

Manuel_sam

Sprout
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been facing trouble with some critters in my garden.

Last edited:

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
We need to know what the critters are before we can come up with suggestions. Can they climb? How big are they so you know size of the openings or how strong to make it? You may need to provide dig protection to keep them from just going under it. You could be wasting a lot of money putting up the wrong fence, plus there are less expensive fences to provide protection, depending on the critter.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been facing trouble with some critters in my garden. I failed to identify what is creating this trouble in my yard. I love gardening, and I used to maintain it well. But, everything got messed up with the attack of these wild creatures. Some mornings, I woke up to see these messed up the garden with destroyed plants, dug holes and all. It is disheartening to see my garden in such a worse condition. However, I planning to bring it back to its original state. One of my friends suggested protecting the garden with fine forged metal fence. He said that many forging manufactures provide metal fences for residential and commercial purposes. I found that pretty good. However, I would like to hear from you before making a final decision. Do metal fences help to prevent the entry of critters? How do you keeping these wild creatures out from your garden? Please share your thoughts and suggestions on this. It would be a great help to me.
One thing to remember is the big furry animals can get through small holes. A cat will help and also the presence of dog. My 2X3 holes welded wired fencing as not small enough. Had to add chicken wire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts