Cat!!! I got BLOOMS!!! :weee Folks, let me introduce you to:

Pink Posey Cheeks

Daylilly pink posey cheeks.jpg

And here is Peach Eyed Prism!

Daylilly peach eyed prism.jpg

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Looking good! I hope you like them. We are so closet to putting up the website. It is starting to get crazy beautiful here. Can't keep up with the new blooms!Do you have them in pots? I don't know how they will do overwintering if they are not in the ground. I lost 25% of my potted daylilies that were in an unheated greenhouse for the winter. It may have been because I potted them up as late as October.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I put them in pots because we will be moving. We are buying a place north of Tyler, Tx about 160 miles from here. We will be 7 miles from our DD, DSIL and grand daughter. And we have a whole new yard to plan and plant! they will be tucked into new beds by fall!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I put them in pots because we will be moving. We are buying a place north of Tyler, Tx about 160 miles from here. We will be 7 miles from our DD, DSIL and grand daughter. And we have a whole new yard to plan and plant! they will be tucked into new beds by fall!
They look great for pots. Be careful of your extreme heat. Mulch when you plant. Will you get extreme cold where you are moving to?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
They look great for pots. Be careful of your extreme heat. Mulch when you plant. Will you get extreme cold where you are moving to?
It's usually a few degrees colder there than it is here. Heat is about the same, but the humidity is a lot less than it is here.

PhilaGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Cat, hope Arthur isn't causing your plants problems as it heads up the coast. We got a lot of wind in the Philly area today! Your hybrids are beautiful - thanks for sharing those photos with us!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat, hope Arthur isn't causing your plants problems as it heads up the coast. We got a lot of wind in the Philly area today! Your hybrids are beautiful - thanks for sharing those photos with us!
We had been in such a drought that I don't know how some things were alive. We have a point well so watered like crazy. It never looked like enough but the plants look fantastic. We got 6 inches of rain so everything is superbly happy today. By the full wheelbarrow It really looked like we got over a foot of rain. The daylilies look great. We did not have too much wind. Still windy today but not bad. Thanks for asking.

Latest posts