Some of my new daylilies for you to see

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes but it is $200.00. It is very slow to mature and it has taken me 3 years to get blooming size plants. Not as big as what I sent to you but multiple fans. One is in Minneapolis and survived the winter at -40 degrees, so I feel confident in selling it. But I know the price is steep. It is a polymerous type because it has 5 petals and fine sepals as opposed to the usual 3. It consistantly blooms with 4-5 petals. I have never seen a near white that does this. The scapes are 24-30 inches tall when it matures. It reblooms also, but of course the second bloom is smaller than the first.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, it seems to be well worth your asking price. I'll have to save my quarters, that one would be a wonderful addition to the border. :) By the time I get that many quarters squirreled away you will probably have developed some even more amazing colors!

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Great article! The Mattapoiset Moon is very striking and worth every penny. Good to know it's so hardy I'm off to go check under the couch cushions for spare change :D

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
So it has begun...... My new daylily seedlings have begun to show their beautiful faces. It will be like Christmas every day for me for the next 2 months. I hope you like.
purple ruffles.jpg

Latest posts