Some of my new daylilies for you to see

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
They're beautiful Cat! Is this a business venture or do you just love Daylilies?
I you can only sell the seeds. I will surely buy some so I can have the same flowers here in my gardens.

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
7100_best_double.jpg

7100_red_ruffles.jpg
Those really look amazing. I hope we can have those kinds of plants here in the Philippines, there is a similar flower growing around. but not that pretty. I envy you.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't really know your climate. But, daylilies can grow most anywhere.

they seem fairly indestructible here. i think they've been in the same spot for over 15yrs, never divided or anything done to them other than pulling a few weeds out of them here or there. still blooming.

what a lot of people don't know is that the flowers are usually edible. kinda a peppery taste to them to me. i don't really eat them often myself.

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
It is the year of the daylily. We are on the downward side of peaking, but I have more blooms than ever before. My one year old seedlings have bloomed. It used to take me 2-4 years to get a first bloom. Hope you enjoy!
7100_rl_beds.jpg

7100_apple_tree.jpg
I started planting my own flowers in my backyard. I hope after a couple of months I hope it will look like that too. :D:D:D

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
It is the year of the daylily. We are on the downward side of peaking, but I have more blooms than ever before. My one year old seedlings have bloomed. It used to take me 2-4 years to get a first bloom. Hope you enjoy!
7100_rl_beds.jpg

7100_apple_tree.jpg
Im almost on my way of having the best gardens here in the Philippines. bought a lot of seeds that i started planting.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
DSC_0350.jpeg
A new daylily cultivar hybridized here at TomCat Daylily Farm. A delicate cream color with a purple and yellow edges ruffle. A very early bloom here in Massachusetts. It started to bloom on June 15th. The first week in July is usually when we start. I hope you enjoy. LOVE AT FIRST KISS.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 41466A new daylily cultivar hybridized here at TomCat Daylily Farm. A delicate cream color with a purple and yellow edges ruffle. A very early bloom here in Massachusetts. It started to bloom on June 15th. The first week in July is usually when we start. I hope you enjoy. LOVE AT FIRST KISS.
It is beautiful.