Somehow, It's Funny that Way

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
IMG_8966.jpeg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
So I bought this new summer dress-a month ago. I wanted to wear it to church, but riding the mule through muddy water, splashing all over or once it dried up, white road crushed rock dust, just wasn’t a good idea. So on Sunday I drove the truck, FINALLY got to wear my new dress! Got lots of compliments on it. I was sitting in the pew, looked down at my dress and realized it looked like marijuana leaves! I counted leaves, some had 5 (oh crap, I’m in CHURCH wearing my drug dealer dress) and some had 7 leaves, what the????

I pointed it out to a friend sitting next to me and she exclaimed, It Does look like marijuana! Then we howled with laughter(right before church started).

This is not a made up joke, this is real y’all!

IMG_6761.jpeg

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So I bought this new summer dress-a month ago. I wanted to wear it to church, but riding the mule through muddy water, splashing all over or once it dried up, white road crushed rock dust, just wasn’t a good idea. So on Sunday I drove the truck, FINALLY got to wear my new dress! Got lots of compliments on it. I was sitting in the pew, looked down at my dress and realized it looked like marijuana leaves! I counted leaves, some had 5 (oh crap, I’m in CHURCH wearing my drug dealer dress) and some had 7 leaves, what the????

I pointed it out to a friend sitting next to me and she exclaimed, It Does look like marijuana! Then we howled with laughter(right before church started).

View attachment 66545
Cute dress!

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

View attachment 66545
:clap:lol:
That changes the whole meaning of going to church 🤣
I wish you had a video of that meeting

Latest posts