Somehow, It's Funny that Way

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
IMG_8810.jpeg

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

there are some teas which are really intense... Morning Thunder was one of them and described to me by a friend as tasting like Ace Bandages. of course i had to try it... it is for sure an acquired taste and one i gave up some years later as caffiene became something i avoided.

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
there are some teas which are really intense... Morning Thunder was one of them and described to me by a friend as tasting like Ace Bandages. of course i had to try it... it is for sure an acquired taste and one i gave up some years later as caffiene became something i avoided.
Amongst the teas I can get from one of my companies is a "tea" (quotes becuase it does not come from Camellia sinensis, so technically, like all "herbal" teas, it's actually a tisane.) from China called Old Eagle tea. When I bought it, they said it had "the odor of camphor". when I made some, I realized them had made a mistake, they should have written it had "the odor of campfire" THAT'S how smoky it smelled.

And I can't STAND the whole category of pu-er teas, even though they are supposed to be so good for you, since the cave ageing process makes them all smell like mold to me.

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh yum! Ace bandages! A favorite morning beverage!

Latest posts