Somehow, It's Funny that Way

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Numbers.

My performance in math was a steady, slow downhill. It didn't mean that I wasn't interested. Language is symbolic but, at least, our thoughts involve some internal dialog.

How that works with numbers ..? You know, Albert Einstein was a real person ... In case anyone thinks he was just a theoretical physicist ...

Steve ;)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Numbers.

My performance in math was a steady, slow downhill. It didn't mean that I wasn't interested. Language is symbolic but, at least, our thoughts involve some internal dialog.

How that works with numbers ..? You know, Albert Einstein was a real person ... In case anyone thinks he was just a theoretical physicist ...

Steve ;)

it's all beans to me. :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Venn copy.jpg

Edited after enhancing image a little ;).

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I considered copying a blank Venn diagram and inserting the written part myself.

Yes, it's all a rather remarkable way of thinking ;) funny in this case. Looking for a blank, I checked Wikipedia and read a few sentences about the history of Venn diagrams. Several Hundreds of Years Old. How might one illustrate the interconnection of things - concepts, really, anything. Super idea for projections for a presentation to a group.

Much before classroom computers, overhead projectors were used but I don't recall Venn diagrams back then. In one college class, I can remember a professor who enjoyed pacing back and forth in the front of the room during his lectures. I remember wondering what his subconscious mind was thinking, as he passed repeatedly in and out of the light as he continued to do this pacing while projecting on the screen up there.

;) Steve
knowing a DJ, I sent this to him :D

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I considered copying a blank Venn diagram and inserting the written part myself.

Yes, it's all a rather remarkable way of thinking ;) funny in this case. Looking for a blank, I checked Wikipedia and read a few sentences about the history of Venn diagrams. Several Hundreds of Years Old. How might one illustrate the interconnection of things - concepts, really, anything. Super idea for projections for a presentation to a group.

Much before classroom computers, overhead projectors were used but I don't recall Venn diagrams back then. In one college class, I can remember a professor who enjoyed pacing back and forth in the front of the room during his lectures. I remember wondering what his subconscious mind was thinking, as he passed repeatedly in and out of the light as he continued to do this pacing while projecting on the screen up there.

;) Steve
knowing a DJ, I sent this to him :D

is that diagram something that you came up with? well worth posting to a more public humor forum and get yourself some viral exposure (in a good way for a change :) )...

Latest posts