digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zstate.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20231109_075232_Threads.jpg

Related to Steve's findings ;), I have been interested in the level of convenience in recent history. It relates to a lot of things – the handling of household trash, packaged ready-to-eat foods, showing up at the kitchen window at 3AM and seeing that the neighbors have left their backdoor open again so that there dog can go in and out overnight.

"Easy," what does it mean? Where it comes from is easy ;), ease ... at rest. The word may be derived from a root meaning literally "to throw." So, if you you throw a blanket on the couch, it is there for your later comfort :).

Use of the written word "easy" has increased over 30% since 1980, by Google's count.

Steve and Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
"Easy," what does it mean? Where it comes from is easy ;), ease ... at rest. The word may be derived from a root meaning literally "to throw." So, if you you throw a blanket on the couch, it is there for your later comfort :).

throw is one of those words that i hear in combination with comforters, quilts or blankets...

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

i recently commented about giving someone a gift bag full of gift bags, but i'm not going to look for where... :)

yes, i may easily fall into being a bag person and i have slept in sleeping bags and even up until fairly recently i was using a childs sleeping bag that was patched as a cover here on my comfy perch because it was thick and warm. i got almost 15 years out of a discarded sleeping bag like that which was going to be thrown out. i just finally did throw it out. i've missed it since then.

sorry, you got me talking about bags. so now this post is also in the bag.

at Bag End? ...

Latest posts