Sometimes I Amaze Me

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Been there, done that, Lucky. It seems permanent marker is only permanent if your 3 year old uses it on themselves or the furniture/walls. I haven't even been in my garden this year :(

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
MontyJ, is your garden still too wet to get into? Or are there other things going on? (Not wanting to pry, but this is not like you and Dew)

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Not this year, but last I dropped a whole flat of seedlings on the carpet. I could only salvage a few but had no idea what they were. The carpet still has a dark spot from the wet dirt. I have tried shampooing it so many times. Now the plants go in the basement over the cement.

Last year I also accidentally tilled in all of my plant labels. I had a general idea of what everything was because it was later in the season but there were a couple that I had no idea what they were until they gave enough fruit.

Remember, So Lucky, we are kind of a family here. You can always count on all of us for support :)

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My neighbor uses little balsa wood spoons and writes the name of the plant on the curved spoon part IN PEN, and inserts the handle in the dirt. This way provides more labeling space, and I love how it looks. :D :p

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
My neighbor uses little balsa wood spoons and writes the name of the plant on the curved spoon part IN PEN, and inserts the handle in the dirt. This way provides more labeling space, and I love how it looks. :D :p
That's a good idea!

Latest posts