Spring Has Sprung !!! :)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Aww Thanks @baymule :love I try, things usually look so nice now. But get sad looking by August.
By August everything here is sad looking too. I have to say that I'm rather ok with that. It could be much, much worse.....everything could be lush, green and needing water, weeding, more water, more weeding, care, more care.......while it is over 100 degrees. I would much rather be wrapped around the air conditioner about that time of year. Scorched brown kinda grows on you. ;)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
By August everything here is sad looking too. I have to say that I'm rather ok with that. It could be much, much worse.....everything could be lush, green and needing water, weeding, more water, more weeding, care, more care.......while it is over 100 degrees. I would much rather be wrapped around the air conditioner about that time of year. Scorched brown kinda grows on you. ;)
I could not agree more ;)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score

Why I love winter. It gives me a rest from plants, haha.

Last edited:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
For @Nyboy the Pond and koi
upper pond, cat tails taking over
002.JPG

Falling into lower pond
003.JPG

KOI
021.JPG
023.JPG

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh I HOPE my lilly of the valley will get a good hold like yours.
All but 2 of the ones I planted came back and appear to have doubled.
Your spring gardens are LOVELY. :love:love