Spring in budding in my yard (pics)

barefootgardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I love your pictures!! You have a real gift for photography! :) What kind/variety of fig tree are you growing? I tried to grow some fig's from cuttings someone sent me and they did not root/thrive. Money down the tube..But will try again someday!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
journey11 said:
Very nice bokeh on that okra pic, Kassaundra! What kind of camera/lens are you shooting with?

Jaxom is so cool! :love I bet he is a real character.
I am a nikon girl all the way. My camera is a nikon d60, this lens is a tamron 18-270, I have several nikon lenses too, but this one is my favorite all around.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
barefootgardener said:
I love your pictures!! You have a real gift for photography! :) What kind/variety of fig tree are you growing? I tried to grow some fig's from cuttings someone sent me and they did not root/thrive. Money down the tube..But will try again someday!
Thanks, this one is a turkey fig, I want to get a chicago fig too. This is it's second year so I'm hoping for some figs this year.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
It's good to see some more of your excellent pictures Kassaundra! I've been missing them. The dried okra pic is my favorite :)
I HATE winter down to my frozen toenails so don't take may pics in the winter, even though ours aren't as bad by your standards I am sure. My lifes goal is to live in a place that if you mention hard water falling from the sky they medicate you and put you in a padded room.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love the spring photos. Gives me hope spring really is on the way. :) still expecting rain snow mix 2 times this week :(

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
It'd be cool to see some of the chickens Jaxom's gonna breed.

Latest posts