Spring is on the way.

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes the days are longer and the sun is warmer. I think it is getting higher in the sky and it just feels nice. I know it can be shining brightly in Jan and might as well be a big flashlight. No warmth at all.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dense moist California air, night mists, drops of rain.

Dark. Shapes of trees against dark sky.

Ganymede of Jupiter, her back yet darker, clouds there are of the galaxy, the only mist the subtle sinking and rising sublimations of water, ammonia, and carbon dioxide.

Here are the drippings of soft raindrops, perfectly random.

Calypso wakens her root, her one leaf to make, filtered north sky is all her light she wants, with this she creates her complex beauty, shared forces of life with a fungus, long cellular strands which reach to the Fir who shares so freely with Calypso, that small flower at the feet. Here my small friend, share my life, make your pretty flower.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Snow here but, already melting.

Maybe a little sun tomorrow . . . then, snow again. They say.

Steve
edited to move the image to Marshall's own thread . . .

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
10 degrees F this morning, with wind chills of -5 degrees F. Punxsutawney Phil needs to be chopped up/replaced. I count more than a fortnight since he predicted 2 more weeks of winter. We're getting a massive storm tomorrow. C-U and our place are borderline ice storm, Thursday through Friday bc of a deep sinking powerful high pressure cold mass. It also covers Punxsutawney, PA.
I don't follow weather predicted by rodunts.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It snows on Saturday here... with a chance of mixed precipitation on Friday this week. I am NOT happy and I am soooooooooooo done with this!!! UGH :smack

Latest posts