sprouted taters

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The last time I grew potatoes in a bag, I waited until the potatoes started to die back, what I ended up harvesting was tiny new potatoes ranging from the size of golf balls, to maybe two thirds of a tennis ball. My neighbor said I should have left them until the had completely died to a shriveled pile in the bag.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
That endeavor worked out really well for you Cane! How fun! Maybe if I ever get that occupied bedroom to use I could do that too. (No rush kid#2, I still need your computer smarts around here).

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL Bay. No, I have a very stupid and ornery phone. But it makes calls - which is all I really care about.
My camera takes vids though, so if I can figure out youtube and then the video upload, then yall can 'watch' the harvest.
:)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't feel bad. I just don't see any reason for anything other than a phone. And my cell phone doesn't work until I get closer to one of the 'big' cities nearby so ya gotta call the house phone or listen to unending (unanswered) ringing.

When I hear the cost of data plans for smart phones, I feel pretty smart that I'm saving all that money. . . . . for more plants and seeds.

Latest posts