started my cool weather gardens today, woo hoo!!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
catjac1975 said:
trunkman said:
vfem said:
Shoot... I'm a shorter drive... you are welcome in my garden mess anytime!!!!!!!! :lol:
Hmmm, now wouldn't that be a great little business Idea, starting gardens for people who don't have time to!! :)
Be careful about making what you love, your work.
Actually Trunkman I think that's a great idea! There are a lot of people who would like a garden but don't have time or knowledge to begin. Go for it and see what happens.

I work at what I love and I love my work. I couldn't be as happy doing anything else. Although if I were independently wealthy I would probably just stay home and garden....:)

trunkman

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
skeeter9 said:
So, how much would you charge to come out to CA??? - theoretically speaking, of course! :drool
LOL, lets see, plane ticket, recovery from jet lag, hmmm a lot!! :)

trunkman

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
catjac1975 said:
trunkman said:
Hmmm, now wouldn't that be a great little business Idea, starting gardens for people who don't have time to!! :)
Be careful about making what you love, your work.
Actually Trunkman I think that's a great idea! There are a lot of people who would like a garden but don't have time or knowledge to begin. Go for it and see what happens.

I work at what I love and I love my work. I couldn't be as happy doing anything else. Although if I were independently wealthy I would probably just stay home and garden....:)
I'd love to start a 4 or 6 acre community type garden and rent out 4 by 8 up to 10 by 20 garden lots, believe it or not in my area could produce an annual income of well over 100 thousand a year. And I was figuring a 4 by 8 would be rented out at 5 dollars a month, 4 by 10 7.50 a month and a 4 by 12 10.00 a month..you can but alot of those on an acre... I'm just lacking the land!!

the1honeycomb

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
trunkman said:
vfem said:
Shoot... I'm a shorter drive... you are welcome in my garden mess anytime!!!!!!!! :lol:
:tools
People would love you especially with the Green changes going on people ant to have the garden but no time!!!

and some handyman work thrown in you could be really busy!!!

:tools

Latest posts