digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Groovin'
zgroovin'.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sitting and listening to music is a habit completely lost over the recent years of hearing loss. Years? Decades! I am rather dependent on Pandora and Spotify algorithms to make decisions as to what I like as i walk the Indoor Mile. It has been interested learning how they have analyzed that and evolved :).

It is a little difficult to have a wave of nostalgia take me back to a much earlier time, although possible. Easier for me to do that in my head ;).

Of course, I'm trying to gain rhythm and motivation for the walking and arm exercise. Beat Beat Beat ..! The music services do a good job with that although initially one emphasized "blue eyed" soul rather exclusively with the other going for Nashville R&B. :D. With a few thumbs-up now and then when the daily exercise wound down, they have broadened their offerings. Interesting, as I say. Appreciated, too.

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sitting and listening to music is a habit completely lost over the recent years of hearing loss. Years? Decades! I am rather dependent on Pandora and Spotify algorithms to make decisions as to what I like as i walk the Indoor Mile. It has been interested learning how they have analyzed that and evolved :).

It is a little difficult to have a wave of nostalgia take me back to a much earlier time, although possible. Easier for me to do that in my head ;).

Of course, I'm trying to gain rhythm and motivation for the walking and arm exercise. Beat Beat Beat ..! The music services do a good job with that although initially one emphasized "blue eyed" soul rather exclusively with the other going for Nashville R&B. :D. With a few thumbs-up now and then when the daily exercise wound down, they have broadened their offerings. Interesting, as I say. Appreciated, too.

Steve

you need some little Stevie Wonder! :)

Latest posts