Surprise pup!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I need to update his thread. Trip and Paris are next to each other and she seems to like him. Just haven't taken the time to see if they will get along in the same area without her jumping on him. She is borderline psychotic. :lol: ok, maybe a lot psychotic......

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
On the gushy stuff, DH and I were having dinner with DD and her family, along with some of their friends. I was gushing over my chickens, showing pictures on my phone, when DD remarked, "You know, most grandparents show pictures of their GRANDCHILDREN." I replied, scrolling on my phone, "Here's a picture of my grand daughter HOLDING A CHICKEN!"

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
On the gushy stuff, DH and I were having dinner with DD and her family, along with some of their friends. I was gushing over my chickens, showing pictures on my phone, when DD remarked, "You know, most grandparents show pictures of their GRANDCHILDREN." I replied, scrolling on my phone, "Here's a picture of my grand daughter HOLDING A CHICKEN!"
Good one Bay! :lol:

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh cute cute cute! There's actually a Berner club here in the Flathead valley and they walk all their Berners in various parades together, even the Halloween parade!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Right now she's lying on the tile at my feet and I swear she's grown inches since I brought her home Thursday. I don't want to have the puppy stage go so fast, but what are you going to do?
Dh is not much of an animal guy, he likes them all, but mostly from a short distance. However he is all over 'Larka, and can't wait for next summer to see if she takes to water like our newfs did.

Not everybody is so excited about having a pup around though.
Wren has taken to collecting all her toys and stashing them in the back of her doghouse. The two puppy chewy toys that belong to Larka in the house, she picked up and put on her and Gators bed when she was visiting last night, and then lay on them.

Wren has been getting a lot of ball time to make up for the divided attention.

DSCN3204.JPG

The intercept.
DSCN3200.JPG

The ball thief.
DSCN3196.JPG

"Please tell me you kept the receipt for that thing and are taking it back"DSCN3199.JPG

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Aww Poor Wren. The Puppy is already bigger than her! she really does look like she is begging you to do *Something* in that last photo.

Latest posts