Sweet Wild Syringa

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
i still think this when i go back and read it again. :) miss you and the horsie stories. hope all is well with you and your family (including the horsies) and that you have a great TG. :)

Thank you FB! Same back at ya!
We are all well. Kids coming for dinner today. We have much to give thanks to God for and this is my favorite holiday.
The turkey is roasting and all the sides are ready to heat up, so I'm just enjoying my coffee and doing a little reading.

I've been getting a lot of rides in with Syringa.
1606411790748.jpeg

She's as happy as ever.
1606412059232.jpeg

And the annual tree service has been doing their job.
1606411998594.jpeg

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your boys. That is such a special time. Maybe some day they will be bringing a wife and kids with them!

Yes, we had a great day. It's so good to be together, we don't do it nearly often enough for me.
I am hopeful for the wife and kids part, but hold my peace. ;)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
And I have one that tuned FORTY a few weeks ago. No wife, no steady girlfriend and certainly no littles. But #2 son is 37 has 2 boys (10 and 13 next month) His Live in GF has a 9 month old Grandchild. So I am kind of a Great Grandma to Baby J. :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Let's face it ladies, we have raised up OLD SPINSTER MEN.

Mom raised me to be independent and i've always known i didn't want children. Mom has grand and great grand children so that is good enough. she doesn't really feel like raising kids any more now that is for sure and i'm quite ok with not having any. this world is full and needs a bit of breathing room.

Latest posts