Sweet Wild Syringa

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm glad someone is on my side. Come on folks, it's an allegory.

i never herd of that kind of hoarse before.

alligator? lol i'm just poking some fun here in light humor. sorry if i appear to be anything other than light-hearted and enjoying the company.

Last edited:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
A horse wreath is much preferred to an alligator wreath!

Attachments

• 1576420122171.jpeg
    1576420122171.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 273

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ha. I just realized something! Quite a few years ago when I first began using a cane, I decided that I should have one of those unique canes. You know, something that makes you look like you are hiking the Oregon Trail or taking a stroll on the cobblestone through an ancient neighborhood. (Good Grief, I think I'd probably need to be carted around in a wheelbarrow on cobblestone!)

Anyway. I cut a branch from the Syringa that Grew On Other People's Property where I had a garden. GOOPP. Now, I've admitted it!

Anyhoo. It is suitably strong wood but rather heavy. Not straight, but that was the affect that I was striving for. I wanted a handle and, unfortunately, I placed it in the wrong direction to keep some strain off my wrist. Held by a very large, counter-sunk screw - everything glued in place.

Anywhichway. I keep it beside the door in case I need it for short hops around here and there :). It's nearly light out. I will try to get a picture of my Syringa Door Ornament :).

Steve