tall tomato plants.... help....

Nubsmum

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
adeledamate:

What great plants but have some questions for you:

How did you grow the little sprout in the blue shirt? Is the blue shirt some type of shade cloth? Is it an heirloom? Can you send me some seeds? What kind of fertilizer did you use?

:weee

:D

OaklandCityFarmer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nubsmum said:
adeledamate:

How did you grow the little sprout in the blue shirt? Is the blue shirt some type of shade cloth? He it an heirloom? Can you send me some seeds? What kind of fertilizer did you use?

:yuckyuck :lol:

I think the methods for that should be on another forum.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
WOW...feeding them blood or something? Is that cute little boy their next victim? :lol: :lol: :lol: (Little Shop of Horrors flashback) Do they demand, "FEED ME!" when you walk by? VERY impressive tomatoes!!!!!! Congrats!

adeledamate

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Nubsmum said:
adeledamate:

How did you grow the little sprout in the blue shirt? Is the blue shirt some type of shade cloth? Is it an heirloom? Can you send me some seeds? What kind of fertilizer did you use?

You guys are too funny!!

adeledamate

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
WOW...feeding them blood or something? Is that cute little boy their next victim? :lol: :lol: :lol: (Little Shop of Horrors flashback) Do they demand, "FEED ME!" when you walk by? VERY impressive tomatoes!!!!!! Congrats!
Thank you, Thank you!! I feel a little intimidated by them. They are now starting to bend over and it does feel like they are reaching for something or someone......

Maybe a little less chicken manure next year. :)

Latest posts