thank you to my friends.......

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow! Angry old Steve offended glorious Major? Ah ah ah! Haram! Major, you should definitely give me your address. I'll send you a cockerel on a stick.
315_800x600.jpg
This is a favorite treat for all boys to 4 years here. I hope this helps to survive such severe stress.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow! Angry old Steve offended glorious Major? Ah ah ah! Haram! Major, you should definitely give me your address. I'll send you a cockerel on a stick.
View attachment 18620
This is a favorite treat for all boys to 4 years here. I hope this helps to survive such severe stress.
Ammm....I don't think Steve was angry at all? Why do you say that?

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Assumed sarcasm? I miss @majorcatfish (love to poke at the sweet peas) but his reason to go is over the top. (Remember my response to you when you threatened to go because of another poster?).

I enjoy this site, enjoy most posters, but I'm not going to leave because of a couple whack jobs. Now IF 50% or more go to the "dark side", I'd leave because the fun would be gone. If major was 15 and wore a skirt (I know, sexist), I'd maybe cut him some slack. As of now, I'm more apt to ask for his man card back-unless he has personnal issues to deal with. In which case, I humbly accept my flogging and apologize.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Assumed sarcasm? I miss @majorcatfish (love to poke at the sweet peas) but his reason to go is over the top. (Remember my response to you when you threatened to go because of another poster?).

I enjoy this site, enjoy most posters, but I'm not going to leave because of a couple whack jobs. Now IF 50% or more go to the "dark side", I'd leave because the fun would be gone. If major was 15 and wore a skirt (I know, sexist), I'd maybe cut him some slack. As of now, I'm more apt to ask for his man card back-unless he has personnal issues to deal with. In which case, I humbly accept my flogging and apologize.
I don't remember but please don't remind me. It takes a lot for me to tolerate the other person. I can't stand negative people but my situation was totally different. Because of it, there is another person on this forum that absolutely refuses to talk to me even though I have apologized if I have ever offended her. Which I don't think I have. My beef after all was not with her.

Mary

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary,

"If you make every game a life-and-death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot." — former North Carolina coach Dean Smith

In other words prioritize. Worry about what is really important and live with the rest. Tomorrow will come.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Something's definitely gone right over my head. I find this to be the friendliest forum with the nicest people one would ever want to meet. Sometimes the written word is taken to have a different meaning than what was actually meant, says she that has actually had to pry not one but two feet out of her mouth on occasion:hide, but not lately, at least I hope not:fl.

Annette

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary,

"If you make every game a life-and-death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot." — former North Carolina coach Dean Smith

In other words prioritize. Worry about what is really important and live with the rest. Tomorrow will come.
Yes, that's what I've done. I've let it go and I still talk to her even though I'm ignored. I've forgiven so my problem is gone.

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Mary! :frow
See? I just wanted to eliminate myself from speculation. Haha.

I can see how things can go off the rails sometimes in one persons comprehending what another meant.
I do more joking than I should probably and don't always use emojies to indicate that it's a joke.

So here's a heads up people - if it's outrageous or embarrassingly simple minded, than it's a joke! :lol: :hide

Latest posts