thank you to my friends.......

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Mary! :frow
See? I just wanted to eliminate myself from speculation. Haha.

I can see how things can go off the rails sometimes in one persons comprehending what another meant.
I do more joking than I should probably and don't always use emojies to indicate that it's a joke.

So here's a heads up people - if it's outrageous or embarrassingly simple minded, than it's a joke! :lol: :hide
I think it's easier to misunderstand on the internet than in person. You don't have the body language to help you out. Plus I think there may be more dialogue in person. I'm talking to YOU Thistlebloom, haha

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
So, you are calling me simple minded????? I resemble that remark..... @thistlebloom

I come here for discussion, ideas, humor, relaxation, and a host of other reasons. When I get a poster who is nuts and relates me to Satan, I'm done with them and that thread-in that order. But one or two posters will not stop me from coming here or posting observations to sweet peas.....

Yes, I've had to apologize a few times (don't remind me!!!!).

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
So, you are calling me simple minded????? I resemble that remark..... @thistlebloom

I come here for discussion, ideas, humor, relaxation, and a host of other reasons. When I get a poster who is nuts and relates me to Satan, I'm done with them and that thread-in that order. But one or two posters will not stop me from coming here or posting observations to sweet peas.....

Yes, I've had to apologize a few times (don't remind me!!!!).
Soooooo.........If I relate you to Satan and go nuts (I don't have far to go) will you be done with me......or will you still give me crap every chance you get?
Signed,
Anonymous Southerner

P.S. you said you come here for discussion, ideas, humor, relaxation and a host of other reasons.......including hating on Southerners :plbb

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here's a guide I found for all of us to understand internet body language....

13413404_1783902538492347_1260488719_n.jpg

This is a joke.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
To the anonymous southerner (been thinking and I have NO idea who that is) but to all the sweet peas, I never start it. While we are under 6' of snow/ice, you taunt us with pix of your warm weather and gardens....... Sooooooo, just like at zoo, don't feed the animals or tease us...... & if I could attach an motocon, I'd show you one.

Latest posts