thank you to my friends.......

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is a family forum, be careful! I'm proud to say I haven't heard that either. I suggest any adult member really interested do a Google search or whatever search you use, but do it in private, no kids allowed.

This one certainly deserves a :hide but not because it is funny. Maybe an :smack

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
In all his innocence, Alex asked about a phrase I've never heard of, so I did a google search. My first two hits came up with something inappropriate for a family forum. I was faced with a dilemma. My best action might have been an immediate private message, suggesting he edit that post before too many people saw it. Yeah, probably the right thing to do.

Instead I opted to am method I thought might cause him a certain level of embarrassment and consternation yet still warn the community but in a way that would cause many to look.

Sorry, Alex. I could have handled it better.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some of you are really mean...... Won't be long and you will be arguing as to WHO gets to hit me...... Bless your little 'old pea picking hearts.......

Fortunately Seed has a good sense of humor and can take it as well as dish it out. :)
He, being the man-card carrying guy that he is, can handle a few girly shoulder punches given in sisterly affection.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
upload_2017-2-22_13-35-46.png
now I am wondering if Thistle right about urban dictionary

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
soooo... I take it that there is a deleted post somewhere around the bottom of page 6?
(I hate when I miss something :\)

Latest posts