valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
upload_2017-2-20_20-38-58.jpeg

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh goodness. I know I got fried for saying this once, but I'll say it again. That ignore button is always there if you need it and it works wonders. (I've only used it sparingly and currently haven't anyone to use it on! :hide) Life is too short to entertain drama, so do what works best for you and your nerves. For as much as we chat on here about things not garden related, you really can't know what people might be dealing with in their personal lives and where their threshold for b/s stands on any given day. I agree that typed words may not always come across as intended minus the body language to support them. Sometimes it's hard to find the right emoji for the job. I will say for a fact though that this is otherwise the warmest and friendliest forum I've ever been on. Considering what a divisive year it has been, the fact that we all here get along as well as we do is a miracle!

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Hi Carol, While I haven't read every thread or post. I haven't seen divisive, I've heard/read people saying what they think or feel, but not whispering, behind the back, trying to undermine others. If that was there I didn't catch it.
peoples personality would come through and we, anyone could say, I like him or her, their heart was in their word as they spoke of their family or animals or a sore on their foot. Know what I mean?
The reason people get along well isn't because of restrictions put of what the are allowed to say but because they're good people and intend good things.
Maybe, I can't say it very well, maybe you know, I think you know that.

Well, raining and snowing and all else here, have a very good day.

Latest posts